If you’re going to be in a picture session, your regular makeup might not be appropriate. Brightness or texture are seen by the camera lens in a way that the eye cannot.
Keep in mind these tips when doing your makeup in order to achieve the stunning effects you want for your photoshoot:
- Use skincare products to hydrate your face.
- Use the appropriate brushes, combs, and sponges for each product.
- Choose a medium-coverage base that conceals all flaws because the skin on the face has to appear as flawless as possible.
- Use of sunscreen-containing products should be avoided as they may affect the final image.
- Adjust your brightness using powder.
- Apply highlighter to certain areas, such as your cheekbones, the area around your lips, your brows, or the bridge of your nose.
- Apply blush to your cheeks in gentle, circular motions.
- Tones that are matte are best for eyeshadow.
- Before putting on lipstick, outline your lips.
- Make use of a fixer to keep everything in working order throughout the shoot.
Your photo shoot will be successful if you follow these advice!
Sourse: Backstory Contents