One of the best summertime pleasures is getting some sun. Among many other advantages, it gives us more vigor, vitality, and helps our bodies produce vitamin D.
However, if the right precautions are not performed, the sun’s rays could severely harm your skin.
Here are some suggestions to prevent being wounded while enjoying the sun:
- When the sun is at its strongest, which is between 10 AM and 4 PM, stay out of the sun’s UV rays.
- Apply sunscreen at least 30 minutes before going outside and use one with a factor of at least 15. If feasible, reapply every two hours.
- Don’t forget to apply sunscreen to areas that you might overlook, such as the tops of your feet, shoulders, and the nape of your neck.
- even in cloudy weather, wear sunscreen.
- Don’t use any perfumes or other alcohol based products to avoid staining your skin.
- To prevent dryness, drink gallons of water and moisturize your skin with lotion.
You’ll be able to fully enjoy your summer if you follow these instructions!
Sourse: Backstory Contents