Mules are footwear styles that only fully enclose the front of your foot, leaving your ankle exposed. They could be stilettos, heavy heels, or flat shoes.
Because of its versatility and fashion, this cross between a clog and a sandal still appears in every spring or summer collection. Its origins lie in the ottoman empire.
Here are five reasons to purchase a pair if you don’t already have one:
- They are perfect for changing seasons.
- They go well with both daytime and evening attire.
- At the same time, they are both cozy and chic.
- You can reveal some leg because of their open nature.
- They are a must and come in black, brown, or nude.
Today, include mules in your wardrobe!
Sourse: Backstory Contents