Using several hues to achieve an effective result is a difficult endeavor. Here are some pointers to help you make your combinations look professional:
- Colors from opposite ends of the chromatic spectrum should be combined. Purple and yellow, red and green, and blue and orange are just a few examples.
- Colors that are close to each other should be combined, such as red with orange and maroon, blue with purple and bluish green, or green with lime and greenish yellow.
- Combine several shades of the same color, such as fuchsia with a softer pink or even pastel.
- White, black, beige, and gray are all neutral hues that go with anything.
- To avoid being overly ostentatious, wear no more than three different colors.
Put your favorite colors to the test!
Sourse: Backstory Contents