Are you looking forward to your vacation but worried about packing? Are you the kind of person who consistently consumes too little or too much? To make your life much simpler, remember the following advice:
- Know where you’re going, how the weather will be, the activities you’re planning, how many days you’ll be there, and whether you’ll be able to wash your clothes.
- Create outfits by picking adaptable, neutral-colored pieces that may be worn in a variety of ways.
- Everything should be rolled up to save space and prevent wrinkles, including shirts, jeans, towels, and more.
- Bags should be placed in the bottom of the bag with any shoes. To maximize space, stuff them full of underpants and tiny things.
- Try not to bring too many cosmetics or bring them in tiny packages.
- Make sure liquid products are properly sealed and don’t contain more than 100 ml of liquid. Put them in zip-top bags.
- Bring a light coat with you wherever you go, even if it’s going to be warm.
- When you need to separate your soiled garments from the rest, have empty bags on hand.
- In case your suitcase is misplaced, pack a change of clothes in your carry-on.
- Check everything again!
Sourse: Backstory Contents